Cooss believes in opportunities for EVERYBODY.
Our care, rehabilitation and education services for disability can be delivered directly at the users’ home or within our facilities. Here is what we can offer you:
- Educational assistance, carried out by experienced and competent educators, based on activities to promote the inclusion of the individual and enable him or her to gain greater autonomy;
- Educational assistance at school, provided by professional educators who proposes activities to promote the integration of disabled pupils attending the public school;
- Personal assistance services, to enable them to pursue tasks of daily living by promoting self-sufficiency and social integration;
- S.E.R. (Socio-Educational-Rehabilitation Centres): daily centres where individual and group activities are organized, aimed at developing personal and social skills. CSERs do not provide overnight permanence;
- S.E.R. (Socio-Educational-Rehabilitation Communities): residential communities providing day and night accommodation for longer or shorter periods, offering educational, rehabilitative, care, occupational and socializing services;
- Home-based services, provided directly in applicants’ homes. For information on home-based services (types, availability and any other information) you can call the COOSS office in your home town. Phone numbers can be found in the “Contact” section of the website.