Our services for older persons can be provided directly in their home or within our facilities, depending on needs and possibilities. Here is what we can offer you:
- Residential and semi-residential services for the elderly, aimed at recovering or maintaining people’s autonomy and improve the quality of their life;
- Specialized residences for particularly severe conditions, which offer high-level health intervention services for those elderly who are no longer self-sufficient or have senile diseases at a very advanced stage;
- Multipurpose residences for the elderly with different pathologies, different levels of self-sufficiency and specific needs;
- Territorial services and interventions, addressed to users with cognitive-behavioral problems and their families;
- Home-care services, provided directly at the users’ homes. For information on home-based services (types, availability and any other information) you can call the COOSS office in your city of reference. Phone numbers can be found in the “Contact” section of the website.