Cooss believes in opportunities for EVERYBODY. Our assistance, rehabilitation and educational services for disabled people can be provided directly at your house or within our facilities. Here is what we have to offer:
- educational assistance: our programme, carried out by expert educators, comprises activities that promote inclusion and help in increasing autonomy.
- school assistance: this service is provided at the schools with a professional educator who organises activities to promote the integration of disabled students through specific paths;
personal help service, which allows to perform daily tasks, thereby promoting self-sufficiency and social integration;
- C.S.E.R. – daily centres: these facilities offer assistance during the day and are not intended for overnight. At our centres we organise individual and group activities, with the aim to develop personal and social skills;
- CO.S.E.R. – residential communities: all the facilities that offer accommodation in the day and at night per medium to long periods and provide educational services, rehabilitation, care, occupational and socialising activities.
- Home services, provided directly at the homes of those who request them. For further information about home-based services (types, availability and any other detail), you can call Cooss office in your home town. The numbers are listed in the “Contacts” section of the site.